Meet and Greet: 04/01/2012
Show Date: 06/08/2013
Downtown Wilmington, NCAdd to my Google calendar
Flashband events bring together a group of musicians who form new, temporary bands (Flashbands). After a short period of rehearsal, we put them on stage for a one-night only show. Read more about it here.
Want to play?
The Flashband Project is open to any musician who wants to play, but spots are limited. Registration is open from May 1st until either May 11th or when all forty spots are filled.
· Be free to play a show on June 8 in downtown Wilmington
· Come to the meet-and-greet jam at 6pm on Saturday May 11, in downtown Wilmington.
· Form a band with other registered musicians. It’s great to come with a friend or two in mind, but plan on adding a couple people you haven’t met before as well. Existing bands are discouraged from playing ‘as-is’ (but are welcome to split up and play with new people).
· Practice with your band 4-5 times.
· Write at least one original song as a band after forming
Full details will be emailed after registering. If there’s anyone you know who would be interested in playing, tell them!
Can't play in this one, or just want a reminder when the show comes around? Check out the Flashband email list signup.
a late night take on some familiar tunes.
We're playing some groovy tunes. Y'all watch out!
Flashbanders - add your band on this page via the button in the upper right (Create a Band!). Note your style/premise, as well as whether you're open to new members. Then come back to this page and click 'Manage Band' to add members!
The Beer Hawks
Rock N Roll with flavors of alt country, blues whateva!!!
The Good Ol' Boys
Some familiar Wilmington faces from different local groups playing some classic country songs. Zach Hanner, Big Alex Hall, Jones Smith and more (we hope)
Classic rock meets metal with a side of grunge with a dash of jazz.
70s Rock, Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, etc...
The Way of Things Now
Rock, jam, folk. Others welcome to join (message Rick).
Two piece: drums and guitar Kind of sounds like garage rock like really early black keys and white stripes.
Hello Wilmington Flashbanders!
If you are signed up for this event, use the message board below to communicate with fellow musicians. This is a great place to find bands, ask questions and make suggestions!
You are not logged in! Create an account or log in to register for this event or update your status.